Saturday, January 29, 2011

Recycled Bullet Casing Jewellery

yes I said bullets.....my new addiction is making things with bullet casings.....and yes my husband thought I'd lost my mind yet again when I asked him to save me some casings.....

the brass casings are 22's and the grey one is from a Russian rifle. I have to wait until the nicer weather for now to get more, but I do have some 22's left to play with for now.

The bracelet is my take on one Laurel did awhile back and she shared her instructions with me, thank you Laurel...I used the casings for end caps.










2 comments:

Kokopelli said...

End caps! You're a genius! I had to giggle when I read this As I saved about half a bucket of casings a while back at our clubhouse and thought they would make great jewelry. :-)
BTW, the necklace pendant looks like a lipstick to me. No one would know at first look.

paper bag create said...

Love your projects Tee!!! Who would have thought..bullet casings..great upcycling idea! :)