Cool shots T, your son is a cutie!
too fun!! Wild eye shot, too!
cool :)
Great pictures! Cute kid!
I have been trying to get some macro's of my kids without luck, love yours!
Haha! That's some talented kiddo!
Looks like a fun time!
Great shots! He must be a bundle of fun!
Ha! I love these shots! Had my 3 year old on my lap as I opened this up, he about fell off my seat he was so startled :)
What cool images. But you have a cutie for a model too.
what fun these pictures are. your son is a cutie.
lol! What a kid!!
fab shots....loving the mouth ;o) hugshello gorgeous xxx
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Cool shots T, your son is a cutie!
too fun!! Wild eye shot, too!
cool :)
Great pictures! Cute kid!
I have been trying to get some macro's of my kids without luck, love yours!
Haha! That's some talented kiddo!
Looks like a fun time!
Great shots! He must be a bundle of fun!
Ha! I love these shots! Had my 3 year old on my lap as I opened this up, he about fell off my seat he was so startled :)
What cool images. But you have a cutie for a model too.
what fun these pictures are. your son is a cutie.
lol! What a kid!!
fab shots....loving the mouth ;o)
hugs
hello gorgeous xxx
Post a Comment