Monday, September 19, 2011

Today is Talk Like a Pirate Day

I'm a little late in posting my piece for today's event....but I finished it up this afternoon.....

I did a wire wrap bracelet using little Skull beads carved from bone, some Lava rock that reminded me of musket balls and other stone beads along with some Tiger Eye.


6 comments:

salla said...

ARRR! Them skull beads be a downright piraty touch! Good job, matey!

Mary C said...

Aye, matey, any pirate would be lovin' that wrap! ;)

I posted that it was 'Talk Like A Pirate Day' on my FB page today... err, yesterday, since it's now after midnight... but only one person commented. I'd have had alot of fun with a little participation. lol

ChristinaMarieH said...

That's cool. Love the skulls and lava :)

Loris Glassworks said...

Ahoy me matey! Lass, ye hit t' mother load wit' yer design. ARRR!

Unknown said...

I like those bracelets, they rough enough to my taste.

~Carla~ said...

Omg!! This is FABULOUS!!! did you sell it already?! Please let me know!