Please click on the button below to view
all of the wonderful macro submissions for this week.
Today's Shadow Shot are some shovels waiting on some snow.....but honestly I'm not waiting on snow. I've been enjoying the not so normal warmer weather and sunshine inbetween the rain.
Click on the icon below to see all the other shadows for this week.
Have a wonderful week!








24 comments:
Oh what gorgeous beads you are playing with! The texture in your shots is just amazing! I am wanting the snow sorry :)
I adore filigree and your beads are beautiful! We've had warmer than normal temps and I'm loving it!
Beautiful shadows!
My Shadow Shot post, have a blessed Sunday!
lovely beads and will be fun to play. thanks for posting. (visiting from i heart macro)
Love your filigree beads! They are delightful.
Tamara girl !
I love those beads .. there is so much you could do with them (I actually thought for a moment that they were Xmas ornaments ! LOL)
It is a very unnatural weather period for us .. the big drop will happen at the worst time of course? LOL
Great shot girl .. my shovels are doing the same thing !
Joy
Love the beads!!! Makes me want to get into my stash and see what I can make for myself. Love the shovel handle shadow too.
Here is my link to my shadow shots If a tree falls in the swamp, do you HEAR it?
Hope you're having a great weekend.
I love how you can see the swirls on the red stones - beautiful!
Love those beads and the textures of the beads are fantastic! I am so with you, no snow please!!!!
Tamara, Oh boy can I play with you and your beads they are beautiful!
Neat shadow shot too and I'm so glad that it rarely snows here, but I have to say 2011 has been a crazy weather year.
Therese
Hi from SSS! Very nice shovel shadows...I'm trying to tune out the part about "snow" because I'm not so sure I'm looking forward to mine, either ;)
Love that filigree, reminds me of a vintage button
Beautiful photos. The filigree and the beads are just gorgeous. Wonderful shadow also.
oh very beautiful!! and I love the shadow shot as well! I'm definitely in no hurry for snow either :)
Oh I love those filigree beads!!!...and facetted ovals are one of my favorites! I'm trying to bake, make soup, blog and put up the tree while my husbands working to surprise him so far I'm not doing so good lol! XO
I could have used your snow shovel this morning!
EVERYWHERE SHADOWS
Shadows above and shadows below,
Shadows that blaze and shadows that glow;
Shadows outside and shadows indoors,
Shadows on trees and shadows on floors;
Everywhere shadows calling my name,
Everywhere shadows no one can tame.
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Desert Shadows and Cemetery Shadows
Very interesting, I love those accounts.
Your baking may have been neglected, your bead work and shadows did not You did very well on your entire post.
very pretty beads, and a fun shadow
Nice. My sister makes jewelry and also has some amazing beads.
Gorgeous little beads.
Beautiful beads... great shadow shot. My shovels are waiting as well but not for snow - for me to get in to my neglected garden :)
Such pretty beads...even though I don't bead, except in the must rudimentary ways in sewing projects, I love looking at beads. We have had freakish warm weather here in upstate NY too, and I am just fine with it.
Cheers,
Leah
Beautiful beads, and I love the shadow of those shovel handles.
Post a Comment