I just love how soft and fluffy it was.
Please click on the button below to view
all of the wonderful macro submissions for this week.
This week my shadow shots are from my backdoor.
Click on the icon below to see all the other shadows for this week.
Have a wonderful week!








23 comments:
Well those are really "ooo-ahhh" material! Both sets of photos are just wonderful!
Yes, if we must have snow, please let it be this kind! And it does look pretty here. Problem is, it always LOOKS pretty! Ha! Love the shot with the snow on the lights especially.
Your shadow photos are really nice too this week. I swear you just keep getting better and better at these! Trying to figure out those last two. Is the 2nd one a shadow from a screen door? And the 3rd, maybe from a lace curtain? I hope I have it right. I've been studying these for quite a while now! :-) Really cool shadow designs, whatever they are!
Thank you Sharyl, I had fun this week....but glad the snow didn't stay but its very cold today....so we might be in for some more...and yes you have the last two shadow shots correct :)
love the snow. hope we also have snow to where i am now :) great photos...
http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/12/365354-356.html
Calling by as another participant in iheartmacro, good to meet you. love the snow macros now I want to experiment myself, but no snow here!
Wonderful shots. Shadows in the last two are great.
Wow so beautiful shot of the snow up close. Indeed so fluffy! And I so love the shadow you took. Such an inspiration. Visiting you from SSS. I'm a new follower :)
Love those snow shots! I have my fingers crossed we won't get anymore snow, but I know that is so much wishful thinking :) Have a wonderful Sunday!
Your shots of the snow fall are wodnerful. I love the texture. That last shadow shot is amazing as well.
Snow shots are so great! I love it when it's so fluffy it just softly rests one on top of another.
Oh gosh, that last snow shot is amazing! When I saw the small link it looked like the surf around the base of a lighthouse. pretty pretty pretty!
Wonderful snow images!! I love the texture in the snow - simply beautiful.
Great shadows too!
I really love the snow shots - so pretty! And the shadow ones are way cool, too!
♥✿⊱╮
º°♥❤ Olá, amiga!
❤ Passei para conhecer o seu blog... amei!!!
Suas fotografias são muito bonitas.
Boa semana!
Beijinhos.
Brasil ♥✿⊱╮
º°♥❤ ❤
All great shots, T. I love snow when it first comes, but after that, it can go away..
The shadow shots are great!
I really like your last shadow shot, though they're all good.
That snow is so fluffy!! It looks so pretty sitting on the colored light in the top photo.
Love the snow shots! That's the best kind of snow that comes and goes. It's pretty to look at and take pictures and then be gone! The shadow shots are really cool!
Beautiful shots, love the first one.
Hope we'll have snow here soon.
Have a great week.
I love those beautiful shades, all beautiful photos. Greetings.
I like these shots! The red and white is awesome!
Macro
Love your snow, didn't know it could be so soft and airy. Looks amazing!
Beautiful photos! I hope you have a lovely week ahead!
Love your snow shots.
Beautiful snow!!! ♥
Post a Comment