Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Earring Blog Hop

This is the first blog hop I've ever done. A beading friend set it up.
We were to make Spring inspired earrings. I dug through my beads which was a challenge because Spring colours are just not for me, but I came across these procelain beads that reminded me of Robin Eggs. I kept them simple and added a light brown tinted Czech bead to them.




The second pair, just playing around with some tulip metal beads I had.




Thanks to Mystic Pesto for hosting this blog hop!

Here’s the list of participants, be sure to check them out!

BooBeads


Handcrafted Baubles


My Life Under the Bus


For My Sweet Daughter


Silver Rose Designs


Lois Moon


Create with Moxie


Sue Beads


Alankarshilpa


Nutkitten

4 comments:

Cory said...

love the tulip metal beads...very nice.

Holly said...

What can be more spring-like than robin's eggs and flowers! Lovely earrings! Wasn't this blog hop fun?

Anindita Basu said...

I love both of your earrings. And the peanut butter thing seems very yummy. Got to try it. Thanks for sharing. Dita.

My Life Under the Bus said...

Very sweet! Lvley earrings Those tulip findings are one of my favorites!