Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall Fashion Colour Challenge

I was out shopping today, which I dislike! But I did notice alot of window displays and all the wonderful colours for the Fall season. As I was walking I thought of how nice it would be to bead with some of these colours.

So I'm going to throw out a challenge to everyone. I've been having trouble with mojo as of late......so...If anyone would like to create a piece using a combination of the following colours (taken from Pantone), NOT all in one of course.....I'll do a random draw for a bead grab bag from my stash.




I'll keep this open until the end of September, knowing things are getting busy.

You just need to post a link of your finished piece so we can see in this post.

Have fun :)

11 comments:

zsazsazsu said...

mouthwatering colornames :-)

Evalie said...

Great colors ! Maybe this will help Fall to be more inspiring than Summer was.....

ChristinaMarieH said...

I might give this a shot...the colors are speaking to me lol.

ChristinaMarieH said...

I posted my entry on my blog...(its the multi strand bracelet)
I might try to do something with more colors...not sure yet.

KipperCat said...

I have an emberglow piece in the works, and thoughts for a few others. It will be fun to everyone's work.

T... said...

great...can't wait to see what everyone had come up with....better get mine finished

CraftyHope said...

Just wanted to let you know that I AM working on something and hope to have at least one piece complete for this challenge. . .here's hoping it comes to fruition!!

KipperCat said...

Hi Tamara, I posted my Autumn Day piece on Beading Daily. My other piece had been posted there either. in another month I might finish the other half a dozen I have underway!

KipperCat said...

Almost forgot - here's the link to my post
http://www.beadingdaily.com/forums/p/15392/124877.aspx#124877

T... said...

oh thanks off to see what you've done

Trishie said...

Aww! I saw this post too late!!! No time to bash out a piece! But good luck to everybody who entered!! I just added your blog to my list!