Nice!
Beautiful Folk Art paintings Tamara, I love the Santa on the fan blade(I collect Santas). Isn't funny how most of us did things like this before getting into making jewelry. I used to do a lot of painting on T-shirts and then on glass.Therese
Very nice Folk Art paintings! It's funny how our talents/interests change over the years. I used to make potter before I started beading.Have a good day!
Those are really nice!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice!
Beautiful Folk Art paintings Tamara, I love the Santa on the fan blade(I collect Santas). Isn't funny how most of us did things like this before getting into making jewelry. I used to do a lot of painting on T-shirts and then on glass.
Therese
Very nice Folk Art paintings! It's funny how our talents/interests change over the years. I used to make potter before I started beading.
Have a good day!
Those are really nice!
Post a Comment