Monday, September 12, 2011

National Chocolate Milkshake Day!

Today is one of my new favourite days...... Chocolate Milkshake Day!



To Die For Recipe:

Ingredients:
  •  2 cups premium quality chocolate ice cream
  • 2 (1.65 ounce) bars dark chocolate candy bars, diced
  • 1/2 cup whipped cream
  • 1 tablespoon chocolate shavings, for garnish
  • 1/4 cup whipped cream

Directions:

Combine the ice cream, diced chocolate, and 1/2 cup whipped cream in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses, and garnish with 1/4 cup whipped cream and chocolate shavings.               



Healthy Version Recipe:

Ingredients:

I cup Skim or Soy Milk
1 oz. Fat Free / Sugar Free Pudding
1 Cup Ice


Directions:

Toss all these ingredients in your blender and blend until you reach the desired consistency.



Photo taken from Allrecipes.com Healthy Diet Food

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Oh Yeah! Anything chocolate makes for a good day! I will take option one the fully loaded thank you. Even though I should be going with option two, but what the heck you only live once, so I'm going for the gusto!LOL
Therese

Kim, USA said...

OMG I just had a big chunk of chocolate and this one, lol I will be hyper soon ^_^