I joined Erin Prais-Hintz who hosted a Challenge of Colour Blog Hop using colour palettes from Jessica Colaluca of Design Seeds. This is the first time I've joined and had fun.
This is what I made with the beads that Sharyl sent me. I made a cluster pendant and some earrings. I still have a few beads left to play with....Thank you again Sharyl, that was very sweet of you.
Here is the list of participants including a link to their blog, their colour palette choice. Stop by to see what everyone has created.
1 Norma Turvey ~ Teal ~ Color Crave
2 Jeannie Dukic ~ Green ~ Mineral Tones
3 Mary McGraw ~ Teal ~ Embellished Hues
4 Jo Tinley ~ Red ~ Decadent Tones
5 Rebecca Anderson ~ Pink ~ Tulip Tones
6 Kristi Jaro ~ Red ~ Temple Entrance
7 Stephani Gorman ~ Green ~ Dew Tones
8 Melissa Meman ~ Green ~ Fruit Star
9 Kathleen Lange Klik ~ Teal ~ Silk Hues
10 Cynthia Riggs ~ Red ~ Autumn Comfort
11 Heidi Post ~ Teal ~ Flora Bright
12 Cece Cormier ~ Teal ~ Merino Teal
13 Amy Freeland ~ Gray ~ Cultured Tones
14 Alice Peterson ~ Blue ~ Island Play
15 Rose Noble ~ Gray ~ Autumn Stacked
16 Kristina Johansson ~ Yellow ~ Sunny Flower
17 Kirsi Luostarinen ~ Teal ~ Dragon Hues
18 Tari Kahrs ~ Orange ~ Citrus Tones
19 Mallory Hoffman ~ Purple ~ Petaled Dark
20 Molly Alexander ~ Brown ~ Peppered Tones
21 Regina Santerre ~ Red ~ Frosted Berry
22 Emanda Johnson ~ Teal ~ Color Purl
23 Amy Severino ~ Orange ~ Winged Tones
24 Bobbie Rafferty ~ Teal ~ Lime Hues
25 Tanya Goodwin ~ Gray ~ Pecked Tones
26 Lisa Lodge ~ Blue ~ Nocturnal Tones
27 Hope Smitherman ~ Blue ~ Bloom Tones
28 Linda Landig ~ Green ~ Cacti Dark
29 Ambra Gostoli ~ Teal ~ Perched Autumn
30 Lori Bowring-Michaud ~ Blue ~ Sharpened Blue
31 Pippa Chandler ~ Teal ~ Hungarian Hues
32 Keirsten Giles ~ Purple ~ Mineral Brights
33 Jennifer Justman ~ Blue ~ Autumn Rays
34 Sandy Richardson ~ Purple ~ Moroccan Brights
35 CJ Bauschka ~ Teal ~ Teal Air
36 Shaiha Williams ~ Teal ~ Sushi Hues
37 Kay Thomerson ~ Purple ~ Autumn Spectrum
38 Sally Russick ~ Purple ~ Golden Gate Tones
39 Cilla Watkins ~ Purple ~ Autumn Infused
40 Shirley Moore ~ Purple ~ Frozen Heather
41 Jenni Connolly ~ Gray ~ Paw Tones
42 Tamara Soper ~ Green ~ Field Tones
43 Sharyl McMillian-Nelson ~ Blue ~ Nested Blues
44 Jen Velasquez ~ Pink ~ Sweetened Tints
45 Maria Grimes ~ Red ~ Bright Bloom
46 Elisabeth Auld ~ Gray ~ Petaled Tints
47 Susan Kennedy ~ Pink ~ Zinnia Tones
48 Shannon Chomanczuk ~ Gray ~ Autumn Leaf
49 Holly Westfall ~ Yellow ~ Sprinkled Tones
50 Patty Gasparino ~ Red ~ Color Carton
51 Angela Little ~ Pink ~ Singapore Brights
52 Lizzie Zawinski ~ Green ~ Budding Hues
53 Kristen Stevens ~ Pink ~ Scooped Tones
54 Dawn Doucette ~ Brown ~ Jarred Tones





35 comments:
Wow! You really went to town! You were so creative, I barely recognized those beads in the last photo. Really nice work, Tamara!
I love Bali beads, and they look great in your pieces here. The dangle earrings are interesting too. The beads with the squiggles are wonderful paired with the olive green crystals. And your cluster jewelry is always so cool.
(Do you do bird's nests too?! Do I need a teacher!)
Good Morning Tamara, I love your creations they are all very pretty, the owl pendant goes well on the necklace. If I would have joined this challenge green would have been the color I would have chose too. Have a great day!
Therese
Wow, so many beautiful things you made!! I love the earrings particularly, beautiful colours!
This is such a beautiful collection of designs. Love the earrings.
Nice!!! You had fun!!! :)
This is a great set, Miss Tamara! I love the owl and the clever use of spacer bars in the earrings. Ahh...getting control over your camera is the thing. I used to use a light box but couldn't get used to it. Now I just use a very simple bright light, a piece of cardboard with aluminum foil and my trusty slate tile! Also, the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button in Picasa has saved me many a time! ;-)
Thanks for playing the 2nd Annual Challenge of Color!
Enjoy the day!
Erin
All of those are just beautiful. I love the earrings. The colors just play together so nicely.
Love the chandelier style earrings! Great use of the color palette!
{Hugs!}
I love those green beads and have some I am hoarding for myself lol- Beautiful color palette. Love the horizontal use of the spacers - great idea!!!
Beautiful pieces! I love the 'heft' of the beads in the first piece, and that owl pendant is so sweet!
I photograph my jewelry in front of a north facing window, and prop a large piece of white foam board behind the piece to reflect the light back onto it. Even on a cloudy day this works well. Also you can use picasa photo editing to add fill light or highlights.
Lovely design. Be blessed to be a blessing
Beautiful jewellery! That owl pendant looks so cute. The bali beads really add texture and interest to the bracelet. Love the earrings!
Yes, photography can be very tricky sometimes. I use a lightbox + construtcion lights + crisp white plastic background which is a good start, but apart from adjusting the white balance and exposure compensation on my camera, it's really all about photo editing software sometimes.
I love this set and this palette! You pulled the colors together beautifully. Love the owl pendant!
WOW!! Tamara, you made a whole collection! You were busy! The pieces are beautiful!!
I too had a difficult time getting good photos of my piece, it's been raining here :(
Love those earrings. Great idea.
Such lovely earthy colors that you used so creatively in your pieces. Just beautiful!
Love the owl pendant and the necklace you made to showcase it. Plus making a whole collection to match your color palette is quite remarkable.
Beautiful designs. That last necklace really shines.
I love the colors in your pieces. And the little Owl pendant is so cute. You did a great job with all your pieces and palette.
My goodness, what an awesome collection! The earrings are really wonderful! The owl pendant is great-love it. Well done, bravo!
All the pieces are so pretty, but I think the first is my favorite. I feel your pain on the challenges of getting photos when the weather's dodgy, but it's easy to tell that the designs are really nice. Good job!
What a great collection. I love your large bead bracelet. Great beads, lovely colors, nice work!
You were busy! I love those big fat green beads in your bracelet and also the 2 coloured beige and tan which all go so perfectly with your palette.
Photography is a struggle and one we all try and balance...I am using poster board at the moment base and sides...it stills is a work in progress and I am yet to find that elusive sweet spot in my house that everyone seems to have! Good luck with all of that.
Jenni
GORGEOUS pieces Tee!!!! Love them! My fave is the bracelet! :)
Smiles. :)
What gorgeous pieces you created! Love, love the earrings,they are so unusual. The owl is just adorable, and my absolute favorite is the bracelet. Wonderful designing!!
Ooooh, amazing! You are so creative! My favorite is that first bracelet, irresistibly wearable!
I was thinking, aww cute lil owl - but then I saw those earrings! WOW! Those are fantastic!!! Wonderful work :)
Those pieces all look lovely with a fresh yet vintage feel to them. Beautiful creations, but the earings are definitely my favourite!
Lovely pieces! If you get stuck using artificial light, put a piece of white paper outside your final crop zone, take a slightly larger photograph, and use that as your control when editing the color. You can then crop out the paper. Works for me every time.
Very pretty! Love the owl. You really went to town!
Gorgeous!! You're SOO talented! Is there anything you can't do?! lol!
Staying on the dark side of the tones worked out beautifully for you! It was a pleasure to visit your blog!
All of your pieces are so great. You did a wonderful job working with your palette and created some easy-to-wear jewelry. Well done!!
The cluster pendant seems so beautiful, it's a pity that I cannot see it properly. :(
The first bracelet is amazing!
Ambra
Beautiful! You captured that palette amazingly! And so many pieces!
Post a Comment