I know its a little early for both of these.....but I wanted to post before I got busy with Christmas crafts tonight.
This is a wreath I made for my front door, wish it was Autumn all the time...but soon it will be time for the Christmas wreath
Please click on the button below to view
all of the wonderful macro submissions for this week.
This week for Shadow Shot Sunday, I have one of my wreath as well, just a little later on in the day...
Click the button below to see more of these neat Shadow Shots
Have a wonderful week!






29 comments:
Your wreath is so cute! Yes, won't be long until time for the Christmas wreath. Really hard to believe. Have a great evening.
Beautiful photos!
Pretty wreath! I envy those who can create flower arrangements and wreaths. I really like the shadow shot.
Your Christmas wreath is so creative! Very clever! And love the smiling face of the little doll!
Oh, you are getting organised early...I guess it is time to think about all of that! Cute daisies.
jenni
You covered everything very well. Nice decorations with shadows.
Beautifully creative and wonderfully photographed.
Great photos and what a cute wreath! I'll be starting on Christmas next week!
very lovely items; good job. the macro of the flowers ins nice, too. thanks for the preview. kareninkenai (i heart macro)
Nice wreath! Nice macro! ...and really nice door! (See, I notice everything! Ha!)
Lovely photos! I hope you enjoyed your evening of Christmas crafting! Sounds fun!
such a cutie! ;o)
hugs
hello gorgeous xxx
Delightfully charming with this sympathetic look. Nice touches.
Yes, I agree...Autumn [and Spring] are my favorite times of the year because of the colors. Your wreath is so sweet!!!
SHADOWS & Sunday Summary
I love the fall colors in your wreath, and the cute shadows it makes!
Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog :-)
Very nice wreath indeed! great shots!
Your wreaths are adorable. The window frames at your door also make delightful shadows. :)
They're beautiful!
Sun Catcher Shadows , happy Thanksgiving!
How sweet!!! I bet that puts a smaile on everyones face! : )
What a cute wreath. I really like that macro shot you got of the flowers on the wreath. The whole thing really does have a wonderful Fall feel to it!
Tamara, That is a nice fall wreath on your door, the little scarecrow is so cute. It seems like here where I live everyone just skipped over Thanksgiving and went straight to decorating for Christmas. Have a wonderful time making out Christmas cards.
Therese
Yes I love Autumn, but as soon as I lug up to my attic and haul out my fall decor it seems I turn around and have to get out my boxes of Christmas stuff. Still, the high season for decorating junkies. I love it.
Pretty wreath and nice shots.
Cheers,
Leah
Beautiful wreath and whimsical looking!
Such a pretty wreath. I love autumn, too!
very cute wreath...made for a lovely shadow!!!
Good pics! I love this time of year. Didn't get a wreath up, or any decorations for Fall, but the leaves changing and the cool temps are so nice.
Adorable wreath! I love it. Thanks for sharing!
Your wreath is really cute!
a sweet wreath; lovely shot
Post a Comment