I REALLY like this! It has a certain medieval look to it, and I mean that in a very positive way!
I'd love some "macro" shots of this so I could see those beads and that front piece and dangle up close! If you don't have a theme for Sunday's "I heart macro" this could be it! :-)
Aren't I helpful?! Really cool necklace, Tamara! --Sharyl
P.S. You did what I always have trouble with. You managed to get the entire necklace in the photograph. I need to be talking to you!
5 comments:
Gorgeous!!! :)
Cool Tamara, I love it!
Therese
I REALLY like this! It has a certain medieval look to it, and I mean that in a very positive way!
I'd love some "macro" shots of this so I could see those beads and that front piece and dangle up close! If you don't have a theme for Sunday's "I heart macro" this could be it! :-)
Aren't I helpful?! Really cool necklace, Tamara! --Sharyl
P.S. You did what I always have trouble with. You managed to get the entire necklace in the photograph. I need to be talking to you!
A clearance bin!? Seriously? Where do you shop that those beads were on clearance??
Great find though. You really turned them into something special.
Isn't clearance wonderful?! Oh what neat things you can find.
I like your creation.
Post a Comment