Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Heart Macro 9/18







edit to add: No not in my yard...phew...but down the street along the route I walk

Don't forget to check out the other

12 comments:

paper bag create said...

OMG...is this at your place??? I'm not that brave to take pictures...I would be running far far away.....

Therese's Treasures said...

Cool pictures Tamara, was that in your yard? Now I really would not have been brave enough to get that close to take those pictures, bees are not like a mouse! LOL
Therese

Moois van mie said...

waw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leovi said...

Great pictures, impressive to see all those bees.

Shel said...

Oh - cool pics! Scary bees,....but way cool photos!!

Annette said...

Wow! How did you get so close?! Just incredible!

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life said...

Wow great shots! :)

Marianna said...

wow that is so cool!

Prairie Emporium said...

Great shots!!! I love the bees all so clost together. Way cool!!

Nadege, said...

Oh wow, I remember having one of those on my back fence a while back. We had to get someone to get rid of it.
Great shots.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

SO many bees!!! I wouldn't want it n my yard either.

Anonymous said...

Tamara, I'm such the slacker! I didn't participate this Sunday, Bead Soup did me in!
Your photos of the lovely honey bees are wonderful, I can just hear the humming coming from there wings!