As requested :), and again this is not my original idea.....my take on some that I've seen at country fairs.
You will need:
Candy canes or Peppermint Sticks
Candy melts - milk chocolate and white chocolate (or chocolate chips)
Mini marshmallows
Directions:
Melt chocolate according to package. If melting in a microwave, be careful not to burn. Break off curved part of candy cane or you can leave it on. Dip the unbroken end of the candy cane, roll in melted chocolate so it covers the candy cane completely (a spoon might help), leaving about 1" uncovered for a handle. While chocolate is still wet, stick marshmallows all around the candy cane and place in fridge to set. Take the remaining chocolate and drizzle over the marshmallows, and place in fridge to set one last time.
Now you're all set to package them as gifts or get ready to treat yourself with a nice cup of hot chocolate.
NOTE: I doubled dipped, letting set first before the second dip and adding the marshmallows. I like lots of chocolate :)


4 comments:
what a great idea...and oh so yummy!
Yum! I love hot chocolate and with those sticks it would be even tastier.
Oh this looks SOOOO good - and, bonus, it's gluten free!
Merry Christmas to you and yours, Tee!!! Hope you get to enjoy the holiday season! {{hugs}}
Post a Comment