Sally from WireWorked put together this Ornament Swap Blog Hop for us.
Now, this is the beautiful ornament Jeanette made for me. It is double-sided with two stunning vintage Santa pictures and I love the little pewter bird. Thank you again Jeanette.
Here is the list of ladies that took part in this swap/hop
Make sure you hop on over to see all the other ornaments.
Partner List for Ornament Swap/Blog Hop
Jeanette Blix Ryan and Tamara (you are here)





19 comments:
Gorgeous ornaments! Love the vintage Santa photos!! Lucky you! :)
Beautiful! I love the classy colors which means this ornament can be left out all year. I love the beaded beads!
You really selected a gorgeous color scheme for Jeanette' ornament! And hers - so different from yours, so adorable ... Thats the fun of the swap, now isn't it?!
These are both great!!!
Oh, I just love your elegant earth tones! It must sparkle and shine so beautifully!
The Santa images are so classic and fantastic! Beautiful ornaments!!!
Love the richness of the shinies you picked for your special ornament! The browns are so perfect! Hope you are having a fantastic holiday season!
Jen
Tamara!! STUNNING!!! I love the beaded beads and the focal component is gorgeous!! The color palette is so vintage and makes me swoon, there is such a romantic feel!! BEAUTIFUL!!!
Tamara, thank you so much for participating in the swap/hop!! I am so glad to have gotten to know you over the past several months!! I always look forward to stopping by your blog, even if sometimes I don't have time to comment! Have a wonderful Holiday!!!
Sally
How decadent looking! It's gorgeous, the beaded beads just take it up to that incredibly rich perfection :) And I love her ornament as well, such sweet pictures! And the little bird is adorable :)
I slowly start wondering how I missed this swap!
Tamara - this is so pretty! I imagine on the tree with the lights sparkling in the facets! I love it :)
Such lovelies!!!! Wasn't this fun! Merry Christmas!
Hi Tamara! Thank you again for the lovely ornament! It's always nice to meet new artisans and I am very happy to have met you. Have a wonderful holiday and wishing you the best in the new year!
Oh, I just love this blingy icicle ornament. What a pretty bauble for the tree! I would never want to put this away but would keep it out all year long.
Merry Christmas!
Enjoy the day!
Erin
JUST GORGEOUS Tee!!! Love both the ornaments!!! Hope you're enjoying the holiday season. Merry Christmas. {{hugs}}
Tamara, I loved your ornament the moment I saw it over on Jeanette's blog. We both had the same color scheme in mind for this hop! :-) The beaded beads and the flower charm at the end add so much to the overall sparkle of this ornament.
And I know first-hand just how beautiful Jeanette's soldering work is - her Santa ornament is so sweet. I'm sure it will be a favorite on your tree for many years to come.
Tamara, The ornament you made and sent to Jeanette is very beautiful and I was wondering if you got brave enough to make the beaded beads yourself ;-) maybe one day you will over come your fear of the little beads. The ornament that Jeanette sent to you is gorgeous I love Santas and this one is a wonderful design where there are two different vintage Santas on one ornament. Lucky you!
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas,
Therese
Tamara,
The ornament you made is really stunning. It makes me think of a really classy Christmas party where everyone is dressed up in all their sparkly best. Well done!!
The ornament Jeanette sent you is really great as well. I love the old time Santa in the soldered glass. I'm sure you do too!
Beautiful ornament, lovely to hang in the window too.
Tamara, they are both just so gorgeous! Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment